Solace Care Toad Finger Splint
The toad finger splint is useful for Immobilize sprained finger, mallet finger, volar plate injury as well as stable finger fractures. The toad finger splint stabilize the phalange joints in position.
What is the Solace Care Toad Finger Splint?
The toad finger splint has a mouldable foam design to ensure it can be individually shaped to provide enhanced support and comfort whilst the finger naturally heals.
How does the Solace Care Toad Finger Splint?
The toad finger splint helps finger immobilise comfortably in extension, so that the finger is rested in best position. The finger splint prevent from flexion contracture which can delay finger mobility later down the healing process.
Always recommended to consult your medical physician if you suffer from any medical conditions before using any relief products.
✓ Made of malleable aluminum with foam padding
✓ Easy application and removal
✓ Available in three sizes S, M and L.
✓ Retains heat to relieve finger pain.
✓ SMALL: ——– 5.4 cm
✓ MEDIUM: —– 7.0 cm
✓ LARGE: ——– 9.5 cm
Suitable for both left and right hand fingers.
Designed in UK made in Taiwan
- WHAT IS THE SOLACE CARE TOAD FINGER SPLINT? The toad finger splint is deal for Broken, Fractured Finger or Thumb, Arthritis, Trigger Finger, Mallet Finger, Post Op, Immobilise the Distal Interphalangeal Joint. The toad finger brace (Frog) made from malleable aluminium with soft breathable foam to add comfort to finger injury.
- HOW WILL THE SOLACE CARE TOAD FINGER SPLINT HELP YOU? The toad finger splint can be adjusted to desired position to fit any finger or thumb. The toad finger splint is made for intended to be kept on protection and immobilisation to enhance healing.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: The ttoad finger splint provides compressive support to unstable finger injuries and provides immobilization of the injured finger. Suitable for use all day and night for around the clock relief.
- FEATURES: The Mallet Finger is most commonly known as Basketball Finger.The toad finger uses for treatment of injured finger to immobilise the tip of the affected finger in a special splint. The biggest advantage of this finger splint is that it maintains interphalangeal joints in correct position.
- IDEAL FOR: The toad finger splint can shaped according to your fingers anatomy. The splint is made of malleable Aluminium that allows to shape it into a secure sleeve covering the tip of injured finger including the last joint of the finger.
Click Here For More Information