ULTRA LIGHT Compression Gloves Infused With Real Copper Provides continued compression of joints, tendons, and muscles Helps reduce the swelling of arthritis, improves circulation Alleviates aches in wrists, fingers, and hands.
As Seen on TV
Copper Hands Compression Gloves offer comfort and improved circulation for hands with arthritis or repetitive motion strain Added traction allows for a better grip Open fingertips allows you to go about your normal day, having full use of your fingers Light, breathable fabric Designed to stay cool and provide powerful support immediately Cotton/spandex/copper Machine wash, cold water
- IMPROVED CIRCULATION for hands with arthritis or REPETITIVE motion STRAIN
- Added traction allows for a BETTER GRIP
- FINGER LESS allows you to go about your normal day, having full use of your fingers
- Designed to stay cool and provide POWERFUL SUPPORT immediately
- Machine washable, cold water, Cotton/spandex COMFORT and improved circulation
- – Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- – Document and Track your RA symptoms and any warning signs.
- – Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- – Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Symptom Management analysis report.
- – Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- – Record your thoughts and notes.
- – Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures. Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- – Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects. Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- – Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- – Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are the most common types. This disease, regardless of the type, is very painful and can render you unable to perform even the most menial tasks. Researchers and medical professionals agree that arthritis can have a considerable impact on the systemic health and lifestyle of those suffering from it, even to the extent of potentially shortening the lifespan of the sufferer.
The good news is that while arthritis is common, life-shortening, disabling and comes at a high cost to both individuals and society, it is treatable, particularly during its early stages. Early diagnosis and treatment of arthritis can decrease your risk of suffering tremendous pain and disability at some later point.
However, the problem sometimes is which treatment options to follow. Should you go for NSAIDs, corticosteroids, TNFs, DMARDs or surgery? Should you try out natural methods?
The main purpose of this book is: to make you aware of the various treatment options to help you cope with the symptoms of arthritis and restore your normal bodily functions and resume your normal, daily activities.
This book will teach you some of the good and safe treatment options eliminate and/or minimize arthritis pain. You will learn how to use natural and conventional methods as well as heat and cold in an appropriate manner to overcome the pain prevent further progression and live a fairly normal life.
Here is a quick overview of some of the topics you will see inside the book:
•What Is Osteoarthritis
•Signs and Symptoms
•The Causes Of Osteoarthritis
•Osteoarthritis Risk Factors
•What Is Gout?
•Signs And Symptoms Of Gout
•The Causes Of Gout
•Gout Risk Factors
•What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
•Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
•Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
•Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk Factors
•What Is Juvenile Arthritis?
•Signs and Symptoms of Juvenile Arthritis
•The Causes Of Juvenile Arthritis
•Juvenile Arthritis Risk Factors
•What Is Psoriatic Arthritis?
•Signs and Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis
•The Causes Of Psoriatic Arthritis
•Psoriatic Arthritis Risk Factors
•Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment Options
Recent Research Findings on Arthritis
•Zeroing In On the Root Cause
•The Body’s Natural Defense Against Osteoarthritis
•A Deeper Insight Into Omega-3 and Rheumatoid Arthritis
•Enriched Milk: Reducing The Frequency of Gout Flares
•Natural Therapies for Juvenile Arthritis
•Gluten and Psoriatic Arthritis
You can be sure that all of the information you will get from this book is geared towards helping you overcome arthritis.
With the information you learn here, you will be able to restore normalcy to your daily routine and be able to improve your quality of life.
We hope that you will enjoy reading this book and applying the information as you follow the path towards a pain-free life.
Our Rheumatoid Arthritis Wrist, Hand and Finger Splint is designed for the treatment of moderate contractures of the wrist, hand and fingers. Its function is to provide joint alignment and immobilize the wrist, hand and fingers in a functional and comfortable position. It is recommended for use for those who have Rheumatoid arthritis, contractures of the wrist, hand (with or without radial or ulnar deviations of the hand), contractures in flexion or hyperextension. Made in breathable and supportive fabric ensuring it is comfortable when worn and is available in 3 sizes – small, medium and large. Fitting this rheumatoid arthritis brace is easy – place your thumb through the thumb hole then adjust and close the two Velcro straps on the wrist. Place your first finger in the hole and secure with Velcro tab, continue to do this for all of your fingers until they are in the required position. To remove simply undo the two Velcro wrist straps and remove. How to Measure & Sizing Guide: To find the correct size required please measure the circumference of your palm (right or left hand) and choose from the size range below (in centimetres): Small – 16 – 18 cm Medium – 18 – 21cm Large – 21 – 25cm
- Recommended to use to provide breathable and comfortable support for use for those who have Rheumatoid arthritis, contractures of the wrist, hand (with or without radial or ulnar deviations of the hand), contractures in flexion or hyperextension.
- Helps to improve finger alignment, hand and wrist function.
- Finger bands correct the position of the fingers and are joined to one another by Velcro® straps.
- The palm area contains an internal reinforcement to provide soft and flexible support.
- Designed in machine washable, breathable and supportive fabric which is 100% latex free. Available in 3 sizes – small, medium and large. Please see our size / measuring guide for more information on how to measure and select the right size below.
This covers Phil’s story of the onset of symptoms, the despair and pain that followed, the frustrations with the doctors’ ineffective chemical approaches, and finally finding success through diet, lifestyle and emotional balancing. There are laughs and a wealth of practical advice on subjects seldom touched upon such as ketosis, cold thermogenesis, circadian rhythms and delving into the real root causes – our myriad ways of not loving ourselves or our circumstances, which eventually manifests in disease as the body follows suit. It’s a tale of discovery, failures, successes, awakenings and ultimate surrender. It’s like no other story of recovery that you have ever read. Forewords by well known neurosurgeon Dr. Jack Kruse and naturopath Gabrielle Heyes. Cover artwork by Karen Halewood.
From Amazon.com and .co.uk reviews:
“I read the book thinking it was just about diet. It is so much more than that. I’m battling with type 2 diabetes and chemical addiction. This book has inspired me to tackle both as both are linked to physical and emotional problems. It’s not simply a cure for arthritis, it’s an antidote to the modern world. Thank you.” JC.
“…this book is one that should be read by all people who suffer from autoimmune diseases – no, make that ‘all diseases’, because the contents are healing as well as extraordinarily entertaining. Highly Recommended.” – Grady Harp (Hall of Fame, Top 100 reviewer, Vine Voice).
“Phil went through every up and down imaginable when faced with a debilitating disease and you will nod and smile in recognition. I love this book! It gave me courage to face fear and victim mentality and change toxic habits running through my life. Thanks Phil!” – Martin Nuttall.
“…not only is the title completely sincere but a clear case is made that deep healing and beyond can take place if we learn to listen to what our suffering is trying to tell us. Although this book is mainly targeted towards those who suffer from arthritis, I would say the simple guidelines and concepts of healing put forth are fundamental to most or perhaps all illnesses and even useful to those in good health who are looking for a boost… Ultimately, this book goes even deeper than self-healing and for me, Phil’s account of his own spiritual awakening is the true beating-heart here and was revelatory enough for me to get on skype with Phil and leech some of his wisdom! With Phil’s help, my issues with chronic fatigue and anxiety are improving and I recommend getting a hold of him while he’s still accessible and on the cusp of book fame!” – Gen T.
“Phil’s book, just like the author, is a dynamic and multifaceted gem. This book is so incredibly heartfelt and well articulated… This book is written in a very accessible and entertaining manner, while at the same time being so personable and brutally honest. The essential truths about the nature of suffering, healing, and life that Phil presents are so genuine and powerfully portrayed.” – Jessica.
“…because he also adds so much of his own personal history so that you know that he has tried everything he recommends, this is what makes it so fascinating to read and something you can definitely trust.” – A.C. Johnson.
“I can say this with confidence, having implemented several of Phil’s recommended protocols and having seen results right from the first few days of putting them into practice. The added bonus with this book is that actually it is engaging, funny and reads like a captivating novel.” – Miss F. A. Campbell.
“You won’t die if you don’t read this book but if you do read it, you’ll certainly laugh a few times, learn new and exciting things, experience real surprise, and come away amazed by Phil’s before and after photos. Laughter, learning, surprise and amazement… I can’t think of a better way to spice up these next moments in your life (and, possibly, years of moments after that). Buy this book.” – Cheryl Abram, author of Firing God.
The author, a 20 year old female student, suffered from pain in her thumb and simply couldn’t believe when the doctor told her she could have RSI, Repetitive Strain Injury, from texting. She had a “Texting Thumb” and she realised, after reading about it, that if she would not be careful, she might get arthritis in her fingers in later life.
Millions of people are suffering from arthritis in their hands and fingers. This is another very informative book by Lucy Rudford. She continues with her interest in writing educational guides. This guide is intended to be a tool, one that will give you information and hopefully some pain relief.
Symptoms, signs, treatment, diet, how to prevent & exercises and alternative therapies all covered.
Readers will surely find much contribution by this book, to relief their pain or even to create a pain free healthy lifestyle.
The book is written in an easy to read and understandable style. In a straightforward, no nonsense fashion, Lucy covers all aspects of arthritis in hands and fingers, including lots of exercises. The content is informative, educative and easy to understand.
✔ Great Value combo set with a variety of functions for everyday use
✔ Kitchen tools that are a must have and everyone can enjoy
Here are some additional benefits:
★ Handy Leveraged Grip designed to open caps lids seals tabs bags and tops
★ Makes a great addition to any ones set of kitchen utensils
★ Easy to clean store and safe to put in the dishwasher
★ Makes the perfect gift for all ages
★ Ideal for those with limited hand strength mobility or arthritis sufferers
✔ Add this to your cool kitchen tools today and have the strongest grip to open any food in your household
✔ As a free bonus we have included a versatile 6 multi multi function kitchen accessory opener
★ Isntatly removes food seals and pull tabs
★ Save your fingers and nails
★ Easily twist of soda caps and water bottles
★ Specially designed for those with arthritis and low strength
★ Easily slice open food packages with the built in blade function
★ Unique kitchen essential has a soft grip comfortable coating and made of stainless steel
✔ Don’t miss out! Click the “Add to Cart” button now and get ready to start saving time and
simplify things the safer way
- ★ A MUST HAVE KITCHEN GADGET Open any size jar cap lid seal tab or top. Solid and reliable design makes this multi-function kitchen aide easy to hold and handle. Non slip design works well with wet jars and hands. Stop hurting your hands with a total of 10 functions open pickle jars baby food sauce jars water bottles jams & jelly’s soda bottles chip bags and condiments. One of the most user friendly & efficient kitchen gadgets on the market.
- ★ EASY & PRACTICAL KITCHEN AID FOR EVERYDAY USE The open rubber shape and design creates the needed seal and grip for easy opening of multiple jars and bottles. Easy tearing, pulling, turning and twisting for anything you crave. It’s the easier and safer way to go! How to Use: 1. Gauge the correct size circle grip per jar lid size 2. Place over lid and squeeze 3. Turn & Twist breaking the factory seal and pop the lid off
- ★ FREE BONUS! 6 FUNCTION OPENER INCLUDED Effortlessly slice open hard to open sealed packages with the built in blade function. Open water and soda bottles smoothly. Pop caps off bottles instantly with the bottle opener function. Easily twist off screw caps with a simple twist. Clamp down on food seals to instantly remove pull tabs. Remove a variety of lids from your favorite foods. Hook onto sealed canned foods to simply peel back the metal tab saving your fingers
- ★ ELIMINATE UNNECESSARY TOOLS With these 2 innovative openers for 1 great deal that will open anything you can prepare, eat, and enjoy! Eliminate rags, knives, banging, hot water and other unnecessary opening methods. Save your hands the pain and stress from breaking the factory seal on jars and lids. No need to ask for help with this convenient kitchen accessory. Provides the strength and leverage needed to open lids and jars effortlessly. Easy enough for children to use
- ★ MAKES A PERFECT GIFT FOR ANYONE! This ingenious kitchen gadget makes a great living aid for seniors and arthritis sufferers or the elderly with low strength. If its children opening jars, housewarming gifts, camping, picnics, or presents for your loved ones and friends this jar and bottle opener will be appreciated by all. Click the “Add to Cart” button NOW! And enjoy the confidence of owning the #1 opener set available