About Zipvit Flex A Joint For Pets
Our Flex A Joint pet formula has been specifically created to aid older dogs and cats who may be less mobile than they used to be. If your best friend is slowing down a little, they may be suffering from aches, pains or arthritis in their joints. Although many pets start to find their regular exercise harder in older age, you may be able to help them recover some of the spring missing from their step.
What is Flex A Joint?
Our Flex A Joint capsules contain a specifically formulated blend of Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM, three beneficial supplements to help the cartilege and collagen in your pet’s joints stay healthy, flexible, and pain-free.
A single capsule is the ideal size for all cats, and for small dogs (up to 15kg). Medium dogs (from 15kg to 30kg) will benefit from 2 Flex A Joint capsules per day. Large dogs (between 30kg and 45kg) – like Alfie, our office Labrador in the picture – are best supported with 3 capsules per day. Very large dogs (over 45kg) would be best helped with 4 capsules per day.
What do pet owners say?
“I started my then 8 year old cavalier on these as he was struggling to get up. He is like a puppy again. People comment how good he is for 10 years.”
“Brilliant stuff! My little rescue terrier had been hit by a car when she was found by the road. She came to us only able to walk on three legs carrying her back leg high. Since she has been on the flex a joint medicine she is walking on all four legs. So amazing it made me cry when I saw her walking properly! Thank u so much!”
“My next neighbour gave me a couple of packs of these when his old dog passed away. I start my 12 1/2 year old girl on them and although she is very good and lively for her age within a few days she is zooming around like a puppy again. Definitely recommend them!!”
- 180 easy ‘split and pour’ capsules of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, from the UK’s leading online supplements retailer. Support your older dog’s mobility and reduce joint pain after longer walks, with our dedicated joint support supplement for pets
- Our easy to use capsules can be given to your best friend whole, or split open to allow you to pour the contents onto your dog’s food. Convenient and less messy than attempting to grind up tablets if your pet is less co-operative about taking supplements!
- One capsule contains the correct dose for cats and small dogs (up to 15kg). Medium dogs (up to 30kg) will benefit from 2 capsules per day. Large dogs (up to 45kg), like our office wonder-dog Alfie (in the picture), need 3 capsules per day.
- Zipvit is a family-owned UK brand, committed to excellent customer service, with the highest rating of any vitamin retailer on Trustpilot (9.7 out of 10). Our no nonsense approach to quality and value has earned us more than one million online customers.
- We are committed to supporting good causes too – we are extremely proud to be Staffordshire’s largest supporter of Macmillan Cancer Support, and in February 2017 we donated over £29,000 to help fund their vital work supporting cancer patients and their families across the UK.