Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are the most common types. This disease, regardless of the type, is very painful and can render you unable to perform even the most menial tasks. Researchers and medical professionals agree that arthritis can have a considerable impact on the systemic health and lifestyle of those suffering from it, even to the extent of potentially shortening the lifespan of the sufferer.
The good news is that while arthritis is common, life-shortening, disabling and comes at a high cost to both individuals and society, it is treatable, particularly during its early stages. Early diagnosis and treatment of arthritis can decrease your risk of suffering tremendous pain and disability at some later point.
However, the problem sometimes is which treatment options to follow. Should you go for NSAIDs, corticosteroids, TNFs, DMARDs or surgery? Should you try out natural methods?
The main purpose of this book is: to make you aware of the various treatment options to help you cope with the symptoms of arthritis and restore your normal bodily functions and resume your normal, daily activities.
This book will teach you some of the good and safe treatment options eliminate and/or minimize arthritis pain. You will learn how to use natural and conventional methods as well as heat and cold in an appropriate manner to overcome the pain prevent further progression and live a fairly normal life.
Here is a quick overview of some of the topics you will see inside the book:
•What Is Osteoarthritis
•Signs and Symptoms
•The Causes Of Osteoarthritis
•Osteoarthritis Risk Factors
•What Is Gout?
•Signs And Symptoms Of Gout
•The Causes Of Gout
•Gout Risk Factors
•What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
•Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
•Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
•Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk Factors
•What Is Juvenile Arthritis?
•Signs and Symptoms of Juvenile Arthritis
•The Causes Of Juvenile Arthritis
•Juvenile Arthritis Risk Factors
•What Is Psoriatic Arthritis?
•Signs and Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis
•The Causes Of Psoriatic Arthritis
•Psoriatic Arthritis Risk Factors
•Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment Options
Recent Research Findings on Arthritis
•Zeroing In On the Root Cause
•The Body’s Natural Defense Against Osteoarthritis
•A Deeper Insight Into Omega-3 and Rheumatoid Arthritis
•Enriched Milk: Reducing The Frequency of Gout Flares
•Natural Therapies for Juvenile Arthritis
•Gluten and Psoriatic Arthritis
You can be sure that all of the information you will get from this book is geared towards helping you overcome arthritis.
With the information you learn here, you will be able to restore normalcy to your daily routine and be able to improve your quality of life.
We hope that you will enjoy reading this book and applying the information as you follow the path towards a pain-free life.
The author, a 20 year old female student, suffered from pain in her thumb and simply couldn’t believe when the doctor told her she could have RSI, Repetitive Strain Injury, from texting. She had a “Texting Thumb” and she realised, after reading about it, that if she would not be careful, she might get arthritis in her fingers in later life.
Millions of people are suffering from arthritis in their hands and fingers. This is another very informative book by Lucy Rudford. She continues with her interest in writing educational guides. This guide is intended to be a tool, one that will give you information and hopefully some pain relief.
Symptoms, signs, treatment, diet, how to prevent & exercises and alternative therapies all covered.
Readers will surely find much contribution by this book, to relief their pain or even to create a pain free healthy lifestyle.
The book is written in an easy to read and understandable style. In a straightforward, no nonsense fashion, Lucy covers all aspects of arthritis in hands and fingers, including lots of exercises. The content is informative, educative and easy to understand.
Each Pro Nature & Health Roseship Extract 5000mg tablet provides you with a high potency natural Rosacanina supplement to support healthy joints as well as healthy digestive and kidney function. Rosehip is the fruit of the rose plant that is typically red-orange known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Who is it for? Rosehip extract is recommended for those who are currently experiencing sore joints, arthritic pains and joint stiffness. Evidence suggests that rosehip is a natural alternative that may be more effective than pain killers in relieving some symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. By containing vitamins D and E, essential fatty acid and antioxydant flavonoids, as well as exceptionally high levels of vitamin C, Rosehip has been promoted as a very healthy food. Small tablets. Easy to swallow. Manufactured in the UK to GMP standards. Our letterbox and storage friendly containers are convenient and ideal for travel as they take up very little space. Pro Nature & Health are fully committed to ensuring our customers receive the very best quality supplements that are excellent value for money.
- ✔ RELIEVES JOINT INFLAMMATION AND PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND OSTEOARTHRITIS: Rosehip has been described as better than painkillers for arthritis and more effective than paracetamol for pain relief, as it contains potent levels of the anti-inflammatory galacto lipid
- ✔ IMPROVES JOINT MOBILITY: Opt for a proven and natural alternative to relieve your aching, painful and stiff hand joints, fingers, hip, shoulders and knees; so you can perform basic daily activities again and enjoy a more active lifestyle! Ideal if you are currently experiencing joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness
- ✔ SUPPORTS HEALTHY KIDNEYS AND DIGESTIVE FUNCTION: The fruits acids in Rosehip help prevent kidney and gall stones. Improves and regulates your digestion without causing unpleasant side effects. Rosehips are a natural diuretic which helps your body flush out toxins and regenerate itself
- ✔ RICH IN VITAMINS A, C AND E: Rosehip also contains Cartenoids including Beta-Carotene, Lycopene and Lutein; Flavanoids as well as beneficial fatty acids. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Contains NO: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Dyes or Colours, or GMO. Small tablets. Easy to swallow. Letterbox, storage and travel friendly packaging
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK to GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification. We only use the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form. Our manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you consistently receive the highest quality health supplements
The author, a 20 year old female student, suffered from pain in her thumb and simply couldn’t believe when the doctor told her she could have RSI, Repetitive Strain Injury, from texting. She had a “Texting Thumb” and she realised, after reading about it, that if she would not be careful, she might get arthritis in her fingers in later life. Millions of people are suffering from arthritis in their hands and fingers. This is another very informative book by Lucy Rudford. She continues with her interest in writing educational guides. This guide is intended to be a tool, one that will give you information and hopefully some pain relief. Symptoms, signs, treatment, diet, how to prevent & exercises and alternative therapies all covered. Readers will surely find much contribution by this book, to relief their pain or even to create a pain free healthy lifestyle. The book is written in an easy to read and understandable style. In a straightforward, no nonsense fashion, Lucy covers all aspects of arthritis in hands and fingers, including lots of exercises. The content is informative, educative and easy to understand.
Bonmedico® Forte thumb brace protects, stabilises, and supports the thumb joint to prevent injury and reduce discomfort from various causes. Stabilisation of the thumb helps avoid painful overextension and stress to the thumb joint. Use the thumb brace to treat and prevent discomfort associated with osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis, sprains, strains, soft tissue injuries, and so-called “skier’s thumb.” The Forte’s thermogenic material provides soothing warmth to the thumb and heel of the hand, helping to ease pain and relieve discomfort. Especially after overloads, for example by unaccustomed work or exercising the Thumb provides fast relief and helps in the regeneration of the claimed joint. Three adjustable straps ensure a comfortable fit and secure hold. Compression can be individually adjusted at any time. No need to ask for help putting it on – the brace goes on and comes off effortlessly using just one hand. While the thumb’s range of motion is deliberately restricted, the brace allows full freedom of movement for other fingers. Breathable material makes the brace comfortable to wear. Avoid tightening the brace to the point of discomfort, and loosen the straps to improve blood flow if you experience any numbness or tingling. For prolonged discomfort, seek the advice of your physician. Before ordering, please measure your wrist. The bandage can be worn on the right or left hand. Wrist circumference 13.9 cm 26.6 cm (5.5-10.5 inches) Product size 11 x 15 cm (4 x 6 inches) Product weight 50 grams (1.8 oz.)
- ✔ APPLICATION: The Bonmedico® Forte thumb brace for stabilisation of the metacarpophalangeal joints and treatment or prevention of discomfort associated with manual or semi-joint osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis, sprains, strains, soft tissue injuries, or so-called “skier’s thumb.” For fast relief and protection against pain from occupational and sports-related injuries.
- ✔ THUMB PROTECTION: Stabilises the metacarpophalangeal joint and provides active support, protecting the thumb joint from overuse. Heat retention and gentle compression soothe and relax tired joints. Thumb range-of-motion is limited to protect thumb joint from painful hyperextension and other extreme movements. Three adjustable straps help ensure an optimal fit and avoid slippage.
- ✔ CONVENIENT: The Forte is easily fitted with one hand onto the opposite thumb. Fine-gauge Velcro enables tensile strength and compression to be customised. Full freedom of movement of all other fingers is guaranteed. Breathable material stimulates muscles, while ensuring optimum comfort. The brace can be worn on the right or left hand
- ✔ HYGIENE: Made of moisture-wicking material, the brace dries very quickly. To clean, hand wash with mild soap in warm water and air dry.
- ✔ DIMENSIONS: Please measure your wrist before ordering, and tighten straps just enough to ensure a snug fit without impeding blood flow. Min. – Maximum wrist circumference: 13.9 cm – 26.6 cm (5.5-10.5 inches)
The pain and stiffness caused by arthritis can make everyday tasks difficult and rob you of your ability to enjoy your favourite activities.
While there are medications and supplements available to help manage pain, these products can all pose a risk for side effects that can be every bit as unpleasant as the symptoms of arthritis themselves.
BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIVE IN PAIN ANY MORE
There is a solution to arthritis pain that doesn’t cause a single side effect and that is proven to work in clinical studies. Hypnosis is the answer, and Relief From Arthritis Hypnosis CD allows you to benefit from it right in the comfort of your own home. This CD can help you improve your life by:
★ Altering your perception of pain by acting on your subconscious mind
★ Reducing the pain and stiffness that hold you back from living life to the fullest
★ Sparing you from the side effects of supplements and drugs
Diminish pain and change your life with 3 tracks:
1. Introduction and full explanation of the program
2. Hypnotherapy for daytime
3. Hypnotherapy for night with alternate ending that will help you sleep better as an added bonus
GET RELIEF OR IT’S FREE
Mark Bowden has used the techniques on this CD to help thousands of people overcome the symptoms of arthritis. Now, he’s offering it to the public to help people everywhere finally free themselves of arthritis pain and stiffness. To help you buy with confidence, the CD is backed by a risk-free guarantee. If you don’t experience a reduction in arthritis pain, you’ll get a full refund!
Take back your life and begin enjoying all of the activities you once did to the fullest again. Ease the pain and suffering caused by arthritis the safe, side effect free way. Order the Relief From Arthritis Hypnosis CD today!
- HYPNOSIS IS A PROVEN PAIN RELIEVER Clinical studies have established that hypnosis is an effective pain management technique. Even the British and U.S. Medical Associations endorse it
- PAIN RELIEF WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS Hypnotherapy works on the subconscious mind to change how your body perceives pain. It requires nothing more than listening to a recording, and it’s safe and side effect free, unlike medications and dietary supplements
- SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF ARTHRITIS Because hypnosis works on the mind, it can be used to address the pain of all of the more than 100 types of arthritis, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis
- PAIN RELIEF FOR DAY & NIGHT CD includes both AM and PM tracks (same content, different endings) to help you relax and ease discomfort whenever you need to
- WRITTEN BY AN EXPERT British hypnotherapist Mark Bowden has used his method to help thousands of people get relief from arthritis pain! This CD lets you benefit from it right in the comfort of your own home
Transforme Pets JointAssist has been designed with feline and canine joint health in mind.
Combining glucosamine hydrochloride and glucosamine sulphate in a highly absorbable liquid form, it provides key substances to help maintain the health of the joints; cartilage, bones, tendons and ligaments.
The formula is enhanced with marine chondroitin, MSM and key nutrients important for joint health.
Its liquid format makes it practical and easy to administer to pets.
SCIENCE TO SUPPORT…
Glucosamine sulphate is a highly popular supplement, backed by numerous studies showing that it helps to maintain the health of the joints; cartilage, tendons, muscles and ligaments. These days, it’s a regular addition to the diets of dogs who are physically active or in older age. Studies suggest that glucosamine helps to maintain health cartilage formation.*
This formulation uses premium quality 90% chondroitin sulphate from a marine source (rather than the cheaper and ineffective 20% grade which is commonly substituted), to act as a logical addition to the glucosamine. Studies have shown glucosamine and chondroitin used together help maintain mobile, free joints.**
MSM, which is a rich source of organic sulphur, has also been combined with glucosamine in studies. Practitioners note that MSM may be chosen for the management of swelling and maintaining good joint mobility. It certainly has a role in regulating inflammatory processes in the joints.
A 7.5ml serving provides:
1500mg Glucosamine of which:
750mg is Glucosamine sulphate
750mg is Glucosamine HCL
Plus Chondroitin, MSM, and Cod Liver Oil.
- Our Joint Assist uses only the purest pharmaceutical glucosamine for optimum joint health. In its liquid form, it is far more bioavailable and thus absorbed better by pets.
- Our Joint Assist is manufactured in the UK in an ISO 9001 accredited facility with a comprehensive HACCP system. We then package under GMP guidelines in our state of the art packaging facility
- MSM has been shown to have incredible anti-inflammatory properties which mitigate the joint pain your pets have to endure. It has also been shown to aid digestion.
- A unique blend of supplementary, synergistic ingredients that have been shown to not only assist with the rehabilitation of damaged joint cartilage but to have vital secondary benefits such as a contribution to overall cardiovascular health