Glucosamine is a natural chemical compound found in the body. As a supplement, glucosamine is most often used to try to ease the joint pain caused by arthritis. There are two main types of glucosamine: hydrochloride and sulphate. Our glucosamine sulphate supplement is manufactured from the outer shells of shellfish, you should avoid taking it if you have a shellfish allergy.
Glucosamine has also been used to try and treat rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions such as sports injuries, chronic low back pain, and many others. Specifically, glucosamine has been shown in some studies to help ease the pain of mild to moderate osteoartritis of the knee. Glucosamine may also help with other joint pain caused by osteoarthritis
Because this glucosamine sulphate supplement is manufactured from the outer shells of shellfish, you should avoid taking it if you have a shellfish allergy.
- DO YOU WANT TO REDUCE JOINT PAIN? Glucosamine contributes to healthy joint function and is also believed to help control arthritis in wrists, hands, and knees
- NATURALLY EFFECTIVE Nature’s Well Glucosamine is an integral component of joints, muscles, cartilage, ligaments and tendons, where it plays a role in the smooth working of these tissues
- PROVIDES ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS – Supports joints, muscles, cartilage, ligaments and tendons and helps joint pain caused by osteoarthritis
- 100% (HMC) HALAL CERTIFIED – 100% No Pork, Gelatin or Animal derived Ingredients, No Alcohol, Artificial colours, Flavours or Preservatives, No Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Starch, Soya, Sugar, Porcine or Lactose
- 10% CHARITY PLEDGE – Feel Good Do Good – as a socially conscious business, we pledge a minimum of 10% of our profits to fund sustainable health and water projects around the world