The name trigger finger is the symptom of triggering or snapping of the finger. Trigger finger is a common problem that causes pain and snapping of the tendons in the finger or thumb. This occurs when relaxing a clenched finger or fist, the affected trigger finger remains flexed. When enough force has been gathered, the trigger finger will suddenly snap into an extended position, just like pulling a trigger on a gun.
How to deal with trigger finger with finger splint naturally?
The combination of moist heat, trigger finger splint, massage and exercise is both safe and relatively simple natural solutions for trigger finger or trigger thumb non surgical. Here our product can do these for you:
– The elastic ring and one extra detachable Hook & Loop tape, fitting all the fingers or thumb.
– Ideal for use on finger stiffness, osteoarthritis, stenosing tenosynovitispain, clicking & popping.
– prevent your finger & thumb from catching or locking, especially accelerating recovery to the trigger finger and trigger thumb region after post-surgery or post-removal of casting.
And YOU SHOULD try to avoid a repeated movement or forceful use of the finger or thumb.
Material: 68% nylon, 32% neoprene.
Package Included: One splint and Hook&Loop tape per package.
Color: Available in black- unisex.
Clean Tips: Hand wash in cool water, with mild soap and air dried- We don’t suggest machine wash.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
We are so confident in the quality of our trigger finger splint, which if for any reason you are not satisfied with your item, we will give you a full refund within 60 days warranty! If you have any thing, please tell us.
So don’t hesitate to click the “Add to Cart” button and get it now!
- FITS 5 FINGERS: Suit for the index, middle, ring, pinky finger, or trigger thumb left and right hands. Deal with over 9 different conditions depending on how the finger splint is worn on your finger or thumb.
- PRODUCT FUNCTION: This finger splint Includes an extra piece of Hook&Loop tape for you to secure around the hand, trigger finger or trigger thumb, immobilizing the different finger knuckles with this splint- including IP, MCP, PIP and DIP joint.
- IDEAL FOR: Finger stiffness, osteoarthritis, finger pain, clicking & popping, and prevent your finger from catching or locking, accelerating recovery to the trigger finger or trigger thumb region.
- ONE SIZE: Rigid aluminum splint (2.9″ long and 0.9″ wide) sewn inside the finger brace with soft brushed nylon is COMFORTABLE against the skin and palm. Suitable for daytime, sleeping, typing, driving and also used for treating conservatively to prevent finger surgery or pain relief after surgery.
- GUARANTEE: If you don’t like it for any reason, you can just take advantage of our 60 days warranty. We will replace it or give your money back for any reason. Go ahead, “ADD TO CART” and enjoy it.