You can easily apply the STAUDT gel to the affected joints. Whether on a foot, knee, back, shoulder, wrist or fingers its action relates it from a refined combination of green lipped mussel and plant substances, which is prepared according to a traditional recipe.
Green lipped mussel extract – supports joints and is anti-inflammatory
Only green lipped mussels from New Zealand are use for the production of green lipped mussel extract. The growing areas are among the cleanest and most monitored waters worldwide. The green lipped mussel is especially to fight joint pain, arthosis and rheumatism. The anti-inflammatory effect of thegreen-lipped mussel and the therein contained omega-3 fatty acids is proven by a scientific study of the australian RMIT-University (Melbourne).
Active herbal substances
The active herbal substances are among other things witch hazel, wintergreen, eucalyptus, pine needles, rosemary and menthol. They support the beneficial effect of green lipped mussel extract. The menthol initially acts as a pleasant cooling effect, then improves circulation and warming.
Use – Ideal addition to the Staudt therapeutic cuffs
The STAUDT gel is an ideal addition to the STAUDT therapeutic cuffs: The STAUDT gel should be used twice a day, that is to say mornings and evenings. The treatment is straightforward: Before going to bed apply the STAUDT-gel to the effected body part, rub it in and after waiting half an hour put on the appropriate STAUDT thereapeutic cuff for the night.
- GOOD SUPPORT FOR JOINTS: STAUDT-Gel contains valuable nutrients from green lipped mussel. These support the joints as they help generate joint fluid (natural joint lubricant) and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- ACTIVE HERBAL SUBSTANCES: The cream also contains high quality herbal ingredients like wintergreen, eucalyptus, pine needles, rosemary and menthol – they support the positive effects of green lipped mussel extract.
- PREVENTION: The STAUDT gel helps fight arthritis, rheumatism and joint pain.
- PLEASANT: The STAUDT gel is quickly absorbed, non-greasy and smells good. The rapid absorption through the skin initially creates a cooling effect, then stimulates blood flow and has warming effect. Dermatologically tested and found to be “very good”.
- FREE CONCISE BOOK: In addition to the Staudt gel 125 ml tube, there is a highly interesting free short book about neck and back pain included (SomniShop Set L 100). Learn inter alia what you can do against neck and back pain by simple means.