The Elasticated Tri-Weave Wrist Brace has been designed in association with NHS Clinicians for the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Strains, and Arthritis. The support comes with a metal palmar bar that rests underneath the wrist and into the palmar crease to help reduce the strain on the wrist tendons and reduce wrist pain.
When should I use it?
This support can be used for a variety of wrist injuries and conditions and is ideal for wearing day or night to take the pressure off of injured wrists and reduce the pain but please consult your doctor if you are in any doubt.
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size: Available in sizes Small to Large, to provide a more custom fit than one size supports
Small- 14-16 cm. Medium- 16-18 cm. Large- 18-20 cm. Extra Large- 20-22 cm
How does this support work?
When wearing this wrist support the easy to modify metal stay keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving the strain on the tendons and helping to reduce wrist pain whilst the elasticated material provides support for the whole wrist region for added reassurance.
Features and Benefits:
– Ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, as well as wrist sprains and strains
– Ideal for the prevention and healing of sporting injuries or repetitive stress injuries (RSI)
– Maintains full finger movement for rehabilitation exercises
– Made in the UK- Actesso Medical Supports own brand medical supports are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- EXCELLENT SUPPORT – Ideal for reducing Wrist Pain and providing support for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, or Rheumatoid Arthritis. This Wrist Splint helps to relieve pain and reduce the strain on injured wrists
- REDUCES WRIST PAIN – Complete with a metal palmar bar, which rests underneath the wrist, this wrist support provides support for the whole wrist region for added reassurance. The metal bar keeps the wrist in slight extension and relieves the strain on the tendons making this wrist splint ideal for use during the day, whilst using the computer or for sleeping
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL – Tri-Weave Elastic provides lightweight and comfortable support to the whole wrist region for added reassurance whilst maintaining full finger movement for rehabilitation exercises
- Sold mainly into the NHS, this Wrist Support has been designed in association with NHS Clinicians and CE approved. This hand support is registered with the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK) as a Class 1 Medical Device. This support is a Genuine Actesso Branded support, made in the UK to the highest standards
- SIZING – Just measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and select your size and hand in the drop down box above. Small- 14-16. Medium- 16-18. Large- 18-20