Cando digi-squeeze hand exerciser is a hand-held foam exercise ball for squeezing that helps develops isolated finger strength, flexibility, and coordination for rehabilitation of carpel tunnel, arthritis, stroke, fractures, tendon injury, nerve lacerations, tennis elbow and more. The ball comes with exercise pamphlet and is available in three different sizes for small, medium, and large hands, and 5 different resistances. Each ball has finger and thumb positioning indents and markings for both left and right handed use.
- Ideal for therapy and rehabilitation, but also for working out at home
- Multi-functional exercise ball for coordination of individual fingers for rehabilitation
- Can be used for: carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, stroke, fractures, tendon injuries, nerve damage and tennis elbow
- Comes in 5 strength levels: extremely easy / yellow, easy / red, medium / green, difficult / blue and extremely difficult / black; available in 3 different sizes for small, medium and large hands
- Comes with exercise booklet