Solace Care Finger Splint
The finger splint is secured in place by using tape and is intended to be kept on for protection and immobilisation to enhance healing. The finger splint employs fingertip protection after injury anf fracture fixation. The finger splint protect finger from being knocked or sustain unwanted stress during vital first phase of recovery.
What is the Solace Care Finger Splint?
The finger splint help to protect your finger from being knocked or sustain unwanted stress during vital first phase of recovery. The finger splint easy to use with adjustable hook and loop fasterners. Also provides protection for daily activity.
How does the Solace Care Finger Splint work?
The splint is made of plastic, that allows user to shape it into a secure sleeve covering the tip of the finger including the last joint of the finger. The finger splint uses for the correction and support of fractures, ligamament and tnedond injuries of the Distal Interphalangeal Joint (DIP).
Always recommended to consult your medical physician if you suffer from any medical conditions before using any relief products.
✓ Plastic splint folds to grip finger.
✓ Provides an improved fit and support to finger.
✓ Edge trim technology helps prevent slipping and reduces wear
SIZING CHART: Measure the length of finger.
✓SMALL: ———————- 57mm
✓MEDIUM: ——————- 68mm
✓LARGE: ———————- 83mm
✓EXTRA LARGE: ———— 93mm
MATERIAL CONTENT: 55% Nylon, 45% EVA
Fits all the left and right hand fingers.
- WHAT IS THE FINGER SPLINT? The Finger Splint is made of plastic and sponge shaped as a well secure sleeve covering the tip of the finger including the last joint of the finger.The finger splint immobilize the DIP joint in order to allow the finger to heal in the correct position and reduces risk of future reinjury.
- FEATURES: The Finger Splint designed to help relieve finger pain and reduce swelling caused be sprains, jams, strains as well as arthritis. The finger splint adjusts to all finger sizes. The splint is made of plastic shape with a well secure sleeve covering the tip of fracture or injured finger.
- HOW WILL THE FINGER SPLINT HELP YOU? The Finger Splint provide protection against DIP. The Distal Interphalangeal Joint from finger deformities caused by fractures, ligament and tendon injuries. The injury occurs when the tip of the finger has taken a hard impact forcing the tip of the finger down resulting in over stretch in the extensor ligament of the finger.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: The finger splint provides support against heat generating liniments or ointments. Protects, promotes healing quickly and finger injury recovery. Customized fit for better protection on finger injuries.
- IDEAL FOR: The finger splint provide additional comfort for finger injuries appropriate for both men and women. The finger splint is injection moulded to high tolerance providing ultra smooth edge for patient comfort.
Click Here For More Information